Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sweet Sixteen

Happy, happy birthdays this month!



Here's to a fantastic Sweet Sixteen to Courtney and Kayla


Gumpaste, gorgeous to look at, not much on taste.


Still, soo pretty


Although, just as pretty without too. I don't know, I can't seem to decide...


Well, don't you just love that 1M tip? Swirls are a few of my favorite things


Flowers do spruce it up. And I got to use my new Cupcake Courier. Not to rave here, but that piece of plastic is just amazing! And how versatile


It was also Troy's third birthday celebration and we had RV and strawberry cake balls and pops.


Yes, I made the fire truck display. It was part of the party theme, so I couldn't help but make it for a cutie like Troy ;p


Happy birthday to all December babies and thank you for letting me be a part of your celebration!


No comments:

Post a Comment