Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bite sized

Have you ever made cupcake bites?

Miniatures are soo cute! I saw these online and wanted to try. Plus, this would make a fun Easter treat.



Gotta start with the cake pops


Mix in some cream cheese frosting and roll



Candy molds. I just bought them for this specific purpose.




Some melted semi-sweet chips and a spoonful of shortening



Dip the bottom of the chilled balls of cake and fill the molds



Almost like peanut butter cups, with an egg shaped protrusion, ready to be decorated



Colorful vanilla candy melts and some sprinkles.



Yay! My version of an Easter egg hunt, although much yummier



So much fun to decorate. Fairly easy too so it would be a cinch for kids to try.



I had some strawberries, pretzels and almonds laying around. Might as well dip and decorate them too



Mmm, my very own chocolates


Come on, take a bite and enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment