Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Isa's treats

For a one year old Isa's birthday party, I decided to make her some sweet treats.

Of course, it wouldn't be me without a little twist.


Armed with a good old American classic, rice krispie treats, I made them into pop form for ease since it's a backyard bbq party. I have to say, they really went all out for the baby. The whole place was decked out, edible fruit arrangements, Snow white pinata and decor. All were so cute and they even had a bounce house. 



It turns out to be baby's first sugar! Haha, and she really likes chocolate


Poor mama K was greatly surprised when Isa asked for more.


Dip in some TJ Belgium chocolates and decorated with all types of sprinkles, chopped up mint and butterscotch chips and candied pearls.


Yay, I love this picture! The rainbow sprinkles just look so cheery


Minty crunch


Sweet butterscotch


More chocolate sprinkles


Pink pearl candies


Rainbow stars


Fruity pebbles treats! I wanted to try fruit flavors and they actually work


Classic squares


Just plain chocolate is always best


Here's a extra treat box I brought into work. I was so surprised that there were quite a few people who have never tried a rice krispie treat 


I always bring a gift the birthday baby can use for after the party's over. Plus, I couldn't help it when I saw this shirt, it's too sweet


Can you believe this is a pajama onesie?! Why can't they make them in my size?

Happy birthday Isa!

No comments:

Post a Comment